Monday, October 26, 2015

Three-Month Anniversary (Arizona Reception)

Can I just say how awesome my in-laws are?

Seriously, not only did they help out with our wedding day obstacles, but they threw us an open house so they could celebrate our marriage with their friends in Arizona.

It just so happened that our open house was schedule on our three-month anniversary, and what a great way to spend it. We headed out during my Fall Break and spent a few days family bonding before the party on Saturday night.

Despite a little rain, it was a lovely evening filled with round lights, floating candles, polka dot table cloths, pink flowers, ice cream and pie. Boy were we beat by the time cleanup was over!

I'm so grateful for everything Sam's parents did in order for us to have another party, they truly are the best.

They even got my favorite pie, triple-berry!


No comments:

Post a Comment