Monday, November 23, 2015

BYU Football Game

Many of you know that Sam is a BYU-alum, and that he loves him some cougar football. Being the supportive wife I am, I agreed to go to a football game with him. So we went to the BYU game this weekend for our date night.

We headed down to Provo around 11am so that we could grab some lunch and go to the BYU bookstore. Sam bought me an awesome grey BYU jacket as an early Christmas present, and I absolutely love it!

The Cougars were playing the Fresno State Bulldogs, and even though the Bulldogs scored first, the Cougars came back with a vengeance.




Apparently it was a blow-out at 10-52. Sam was ecstatic! He sure loves those cougars. 

On the way home, we stopped at JCW burgers at Thanksgiving Point for some dinner, where they brought me chicken strips as large as my entire hand! Boy were we beat after walking across campus and then up to the nosebleed seats and back.

No comments:

Post a Comment