Monday, November 16, 2015

Three-Musketeers Dinner Party

We finally had our second Three-Musketeers Dinner Party! Our first one was at Adam & Beth's back at the end of the summer, and now it was our turn. Bryce & Katherine get to host next.

We served lasagna and chocolate lava cake, while A&B brought drinks (and baby Addison, so we could meet him!), while B&K came bearing garlic bread and salad.

I even made pumpkin muffins in case anyone wanted a non-chocolate dessert.

The crock-pot lava cake!

Addison is SO little, and boy is he a cutie.

After dessert B&K headed out, but A&B stuck around to play a round of Yahtzee (Beth won, btw). It was definitely worth the nearly month-long wait to finally make it happen. I'm thinking that next time we host, I want to make something yummy from scratch. I never thought I would enjoy cooking so much, maybe because I like working with my hands, and after you finish cooking something, you have something to show for your efforts :)

We had so much fun with my friends, and I'm super grateful that I have good friends and we can have times like this together.

No comments:

Post a Comment