Monday, December 7, 2015

Baptism, Birthday, and a Baby Blessing

It was quite the eventful weekend for me. Saturday morning was my friend Livvy's baptism. So, I woke up early so that I exercise and still get there on time. It was beautiful. I love this sweet girl, and I faced the possibility of missing her baptism because me car battery died the day before. Nevertheless, I made it, and I'm so happy I did!

Me and Livvy

Her brothers, Jordan and Dylan

It was also Ian's 24th birthday on Saturday, so Sam and I took him to lunch. Ian wanted to go to Sizzler, so we met up and had steak and chicken lunches. Can't believe this punk is 24, it seems like just yesterday we were kids and he followed me everywhere. At least he was obedient ;)


Finally, Baby Addison was blessed on Sunday, so I went to Adam and Beth's ward for Sacrament. I hate to admit it, but I cried twice. Once during the actual blessing, and again when Beth gave her testimony. It was a very emotionally moving weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment