Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Bucket List- Learn to Make Sushi

Okay, so this year Sam and I are having a joint FHE with Mere and Aaron once a month. Last month was our turn so we played the newlywed game and ate spice cupcakes. This month was their turn, and they decided that we were going to make sushi!

Mere had salmon, avocado, cucumber, mango, cream cheese, rice, and the dried sushi paper waiting for us when we got there.

My sushi roll consisted of salmon, cream cheese, and avocado (aka a Philly Roll). 
Retrospectively, I could've made the roll slices thinner.



We had a lot of fun trying something new with our friends, and I was especially happy to cross something off of my bucket list, which has remained unprogressable since I started graduate school. Perhaps we will use these joint-FHEs to tackle some of the list items...

No comments:

Post a Comment