Thursday, February 25, 2016

Finishing Ch4!



No, it's not done yet, but boy oh boy, I can't tell you how happy I am say that I have officially finished a comprehensive draft of Ch4 (Findings) of my thesis. I will admit that as I outlined this bad boy, I could already tell I was dragging my feet a bit.


Strange I know, but at the same time, totally understandable if you think about it. Once these last two chapters are complete, that's it for Truman. It means that school is ending, the cohort will dissolve, and all of our experiences will be nothing more than memories posted on the blog and printed words fading away on a piece of paper.

Regardless, Ch4 is drafted and currently under review with my thesis advisor. I'm hoping for minimal revisions, mostly because if I have to do anything borderline extensive then my paper might start to sound redundant.

I'm starting to feel slightly bittersweet about the next nine weeks; it will be the end of a fantastic chapter in my life, and I'm not entirely sure I'm ready for whatever is coming up next.

Still though, I'm trying to enjoy my academic journey even if it is coming to an end.


No comments:

Post a Comment