Friday, May 6, 2016

Post-Graduation

I have been a hooded Master for a week now, but my stress level stuck around until Tuesday. Why, you ask? Because I still had to print my thesis and submit it to the library in order to get a grade.

Good news, Truman was ready to go, everything was signed, and all I had to do was print.

Bad news, the special thesis paper that he needed to be printed on had to be ordered and hadn't arrived yet as of Monday. This wasn't concerning to me until my instructor emailed me and said unless I submitted my printed and digital copy to the library by Wednesday morning, I would not get my grade.

I spent most of Tuesday refreshing the tracking page via FedEx. Every 20 minutes. It was getting to me. Lucky for me, it arrived during lunch, and I picked it up and printed like a madwoman.

It gets better!

When I carried my five copies over to the library, I was informed that no one was around to run my card to pay for my extra copies to be bound. Since the school doesn't take Visa at the Cashiers window, I faced a dilemma. I knew that the most important thing was to submit the copy required for my class, which I did. I gave the desk my extension number and asked them to call me when someone would be able to run my card. About an hour later, they called and we took care of everything.

What a headache! But at least it is all over.

Grades were also available today. I kind of forgot to check before I shut off my laptop at home, so I checked once I got to work.

My budgeting class that gave me so many issues wasn't so bad! I ended up getting a B+, which is better than the B- I would have been willing to settle for.

I aced the capstone, but I already knew that :)

It's all over! I can't believe I have free time again.

Time to paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment