Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Life with Baby: Week 9


Charlie rolled over this week!!

Remember how I said that he has impressive neck movement? Well he is so good at tummy time that he decided to become even more impressive and rolled over from his front to his back. First he did it for me, then again for Lisa, and then for Sam. Finally he was able to do it for my parents. It's so exciting to watch him hit these amazing milestones.


When Charlie is happy, boy is he happy. He smiles up a storm when he wants to, and even went so far as to make my dad gush the day Charlie was blessed. I love how he is becoming more and more interactive. I hope he will smile socially sooner rather than later.


Lately he sticks his tongue out, a lot. When I hold him skin to skin against my chest, he has started licking me. I know that having the ENT clip the rest of his tongue-tie was the right decision. Charlie seems so much better when it comes to nursing, and I actually look forward to that special time I have with him (even if it is 4am).

No comments:

Post a Comment