Wednesday, August 27, 2014

5 fun facts for August

It's that time again!

1. My little cousin Kate is one of my favorite people in the world. She is my mini-me; she is so smart, inquisitive, creative, and overall a total sweetie. We weren't always tight-knit, as stated in a post here, but she is one of the loves of my life. I can't wait to have a daughter so that they can play together.


2. My newest obsession is The Piano Guys station on Pandora.com. Seriously, I've grown accustomed to listening to it all day at work because it is an excellent motivator but also promotes a calm and peaceful work environment.

3. I'd be lost without my friend Erica. She's been in my life since I was maybe 14 or 15 years old.

4. I ridiculously miss my baby brother right now.

5. My little cousin Max is my favorite boy of all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment