Monday, May 11, 2015

Dead Week/Crazy Weekend

Oh boy, I had thought having one week without classes would be relaxing, but it was just as crazy as ever! The only real difference was that instead of going to class on Tuesday and Thursday after work, I was babysitting. This was the second week since Sam and I got engaged where we were four days on and then three days off. You would think it wouldn't be that big of a deal since that has been our arrangement all semester, but absence is definitely making the heart grow fonder (and more frustrated!).

Anyway, Friday was a long day at work. Followed by a visit to Leatherby's with Kelsey, Matthew, and Taylor (Sam's cousins) and a Graduation Party. I had the worst headache, and tried to sleep it off after Sam took me home (to no avail, I might add). My head still hurt when I woke up at 3:45am to get ready for my Temple Shift, and I couldn't take pain meds on an empty stomach. I did however get some after I had lunch and took a nap later that afternoon, but it really didn't do much for me.

We went to register at Target before heading to Kaylen & Graden's wedding reception, and we spent a good 2.5 hours scanning stuff. I had been a detailed list of things we needed, and it still felt like it took forever. But, we got everything we needed, and I think we did a pretty good job working together to make decisions.

After the reception, we just needed to chill, so we watched a few Studio C episodes at Sam's house and talked for a bit. I was SO tired by the time I got home, but spending a good portion of my day with him makes it worth it :)

As far as wedding plans go, we still need to register at Bed Bath & Beyond, decide on the meal for the luncheon, and start looking for places to live. We're doing pretty well, all things considered.

Tonight is my first class of the summer semester, I can't believe this is the midpoint in my program! Fingers crossed that I don't lost my sanity between now and July 18.



No comments:

Post a Comment