Sunday, May 31, 2015

Significant Progress

This weekend was pretty big for us wedding-wise.

I moved into our new apartment in Sugarhouse, and we know who is going to seal us on our wedding day!

Our apartment is great, but it feels a little empty (probably because I'm there without my better half for the next seven weeks). Last night was the first time I slept there, and it is going to be an adjustment. Things are mostly unpacked, except our bedroom, which I knew was going to take some time. Oh well, I've got a few weeks :)

Victoria had asked me to watch the boys at the Bountiful Temple so that she and Chris could go to a sealing yesterday, so Sam and I met up to do some proxy sealings afterward. We really liked our sealer (Bro. Briggs), so after the session, we asked him if he would marry us in July. He said yes!

Anyway, I think all we have left to do is take engagement photos, send out invites, and design our centerpieces.

We've got less than seven weeks to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment