Thursday, May 28, 2015

Two Weeks and Seven Weeks

Two weeks from today, I will be finished with my crazy class! I'm SO ready to have my weeknights back (with the exception of Tuesday) so that I can actually do things like cook dinner, spend time with my friends, and paint. I've failed epic-ally as a best friend ever since the semester started; when I'm not in class, I'm with Sam doing wedding stuff, or I'm dead asleep. I can't wait to spend some more time with Meredith and Victoria as we get ready for my bridal shower next month.

Seven weeks from Saturday is our wedding, followed by our honeymoon to Alaska! I have had a lot of fun with the planning, but I really haven't had the chance to just enjoy this time. I'm choosing to attribute that to school, but hey, it's all got to get done somehow. I'm very excited that we found an apartment, and that I'm moving in this weekend. I'm looking forward to "nesting" in the weeks leading up to our wedding as we start merging our stuff together to start the next chapter of our life.

Anyway, I'm on countdown until the end of MAT 602; we have four class periods left. Normally I'm not one to feel like this about class, but the condensed nature is really getting to me. I'm ready to not have class three nights in a row. Maybe we really should start doing yoga...

No comments:

Post a Comment