Thursday, May 21, 2015

so ends week #2

Oh. My. Gosh.

Only three more weeks of this insane class schedule! Seriously, I'm so over having class three consecutive nights in a row, I have absolutely no idea how anything is getting done during the week.

School itself is going well; I've written a handful of papers and read a small anthology of information for each class already. My fear is that my work for the condensed class will present itself as more urgent, and the term-length class will end up getting the back seat. To remedy this, the hand dandy homework schedule is consulted on a daily basis. I can't help but wonder if all this pressure is giving me a superhero complex.

In other news, I had to stop working at the temple due to time constraints and my overall mental well-being. I loved my work, don't get me wrong, but getting engaged changed everything. I'm relived that I can relax more on Friday nights and actually get a good nights sleep without worrying about a 3:45 am wake up call.

This weekend, we are heading to Arizona to visit Sam's family (it's also his birthday!) and enjoy the long weekend. Time to finish the paper due on Saturday and get a jump on next week's readings.

No comments:

Post a Comment