Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Our Arizona Adventure

 So, we had a pretty awesome Memorial Day weekend. We took advantage of the paid time off and flew to Arizona to spend some time with Sam's family (it was also his birthday!). We went hiking, played TopGolf, and went to the old family ward so Sam could introduce me to all his neighborhood friends. We are planning to have an Arizona open house in October, and many of them are very excited. I thoroughly enjoyed my first visit to Arizona. Happy 27th Birthday, my darling!


We went to TopGolf and it was quite the experience!


Hiking in the desert


Gilbert, AZ Temple



We had so much fun! The only setback was our return flight was delayed about 3hrs because the plane was coming from Texas. Oh well, we made it home by midnight and that's all that should matter. We re currently waiting to hear back about an apartment that we like, so I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment