Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Butterflies

I've got a thing for butterflies and infinity signs. Coincidentally, I have butterflies in my stomach due to the fact that I'm intertwining my infinity with someone else's.

It finally hit me today as I was making a (yet another) list. We are moving the rest of Sam's furniture into the apartment this weekend, as well as buying our bed, so I needed to know what I had left to do this week. See below:


  • Prepare living room for couch and dining room table
  • Finish vacuuming 
  • Organize desk
  • Mail thank-you notes from friend bridal shower
  • Grocery Shopping
  • Get Gas
  • Go to the bank
  • Laundry
  • Lunch with friends
  • Babysit cousins
  • Family bridal shower
  • Meeting with the Bishop

Oh boy, I don't know why it took so long for it finally hit me that this is happening! Maybe it's because we are meeting with the Bishop ;)

I'm so excited though. The idea that he's who I'm going home to at the end of the day, or that we get to continue to have crazy adventures, or that we're starting the next chapter of our lives is finally sinking in.

So, butterflies.

flutter-flutter


No comments:

Post a Comment