Monday, June 8, 2015

Shooting Engagements

So this was the weekend to take engagement photos. The weather had been iffy all day long as I went to the hair salon and a baptism. Finally, I was at my parents' house to do laundry and gather some baby pics for our slideshow, and it suddenly started pouring. I was slightly worried that we'd need to reschedule, but it was so on-and-off that I was sure it would clear up for a little while.

I rushed home to get dressed and then picked up Sam so we could go eat dinner before we picked up Meredith. The Capitol Building was bustling; not only were there a ton of tourists, but there was also a wedding. Unfortunately, that meant the inside of the Capitol was closed :( Oh well, now we can shoot inside when it's time to do bridals.

Mere took about 500 photos, and I found about 25 that I liked. We're going to use a bunch of them in our slideshow, but we picked our announcement photo as well as the photo for our guestbook/photo mat so I guess it all worked out!

Please enjoy some of our highlights below :)




















1 comment: