Tuesday, September 1, 2015

currently...

Currently, there is a lot happening around me. Coursework is picking up, social events are being scheduled, holiday rendezvous are being planned, etc.

So, I am currently::

Attending yoga classes on Tuesdays during my lunch hour

Researching my topic for my thesis capstone project (master's thesis)

Writing rhetorical analysis' on Divine Comedy clips, music videos, and song lyrics

Filling out a graduation application

Convincing my husband that we should cruise Norway as a Graduation/Anniversary Trip

Spending a LOT less time on facebook and more time reading and painting

Reading books by Emily Giffin (So far, I've read Something Borrowed, Something Blue and Heart of the Matter)

Grateful that my husband does laundry on Monday night when I'm in class

Bummed that the wellness center changed the Zumba schedule and I can't make it this semester :(

Psyched that we have tickets to see Idina Menzel next month at UVU

Really excited for Mom to open her birthday gift tomorrow at family dinner

Tired, because I haven't been sleeping well by ways of waking up throughout the night

Thrilled to get some new workout gear this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment