Monday, September 14, 2015

Our New Calling

Sam and I were recently called to be in charge of music for Sacrament. Sam is the organist, while I am the chorister (or the Music Director as the bishop continually reminds me).

We are in charge of selected and leading the hymns every week. Also, we are in charge of the choir, or rather I am in charge of the choir. Lucky for me, Sam has decided to practice the idea of an insta-choir (don't ask me, he's the musician), taking a lot of the pressure off of me so that I can focus on my capstone.

Anyway, we've been doing this for about three weeks now, hopefully I'll get better at being the chorister, it seemed so much easier when I was younger and conducting in the NP3 Ward. I'm hoping that I can make time to do some kind of choir next semester when my course load is lighter






1 comment:

  1. That's so neat! I love it when they have callings you can do together with your husband. What a talent that Sam can play the organ!

    ReplyDelete