Thursday, September 24, 2015

Everything has a Season

For the better part of this year, people have been reminding me that everything has a season. When I worked at the temple, while I was in a particular class, and especially at church. I finally decided to make myself a visual representation of that phrase.


The series "Everything has a season"
I'm really pleased with how this series turned out, even though it went in a completely different direction then where I thought I was going. I really need to remember to paint every weekend, otherwise I won't progress. Metaphorically speaking, I too am realizing that I'm in a season where my time is not as flexible, but at least I have the option of reserving some of my free time for painting, and writing too (only it's significantly easier to write 500 words a day than it is to sit down and paint).

No comments:

Post a Comment