Monday, November 6, 2017

Family Baby Shower

My cousins threw me a baby shower at Market Street Grill this past weekend. It was the same place they had my family bridal shower two and a half years ago. It's such a great space, full of windows and natural light, and of course all the cousins on my mom's side of the family.

Showers are by far my favorite family tradition, mostly because we usually don't get together very often. My Bubby was usually at the heart of planning showers like this while she was alive. I still can't believe that her first great-grandchild is about to be born. I'm psyched beyond all reason that I'm the grandchild bestowing this honor on our family. I really wish that she was still here to see all the great things that are happening.

The large and lovely table.

My mom and sweet sister-in-law

My awesome family of cousins. These women are the epitome of having it all: education, career, family, and success. I'm so lucky to be part of such a great legacy!




No comments:

Post a Comment