Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Hitting 37 weeks

This week was my 37th week milestone.

My doctor told me that Charlie could come anytime now and my pregnancy would be considered to term. I'm torn between wanting to let him cook as long as possible and being ready to not be pregnant anymore.

As our remaining days pre-baby continue to dwindle, we suddenly are trying to make the most of our date nights. We were given tickets to see AIDA at the new Hale Center Theatre in Sandy, so that's how we kicked off our week on Monday. I love the music and was beyond excited to see the stage production. The new theatre is amazing, and the show itself was definitely leaning towards the professional side rather than the community theatre side of the fine arts spectrum.





Today I began preparing our post-baby freezer meals and baking treats for the Thanksgiving festivities. I enjoyed cooking while the window guys came to install the last window in the basement bathroom. After they left, I headed to my prenatal massage appointment for some much needed muscular relief.

It was such a fantastic massage! If any of my expecting pals are in need of a prenatal massage, go to Fetal Foto & Maternity Massage on 5200 S and State Street. Janis the masseuse is the absolute best.

After my massage I headed to Bluffdale for pie baking and cousin time with the Boston's at Kelsey's townhouse.

Later this week we have Black Friday Shopping to get some last minute deals.

I can't believe that today we have less than three weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment