Sunday, January 18, 2015

laughter is the best medicine


Studio C really is my absolute favorite show ever!! So funny!

In September 2014, I discovered Studio C. How I went so long without understanding its true hilarious nature, I will never know. I used it as a coping mechanism to get over my breakup, and if anything, was the best thing that came out of the relationship ending. I discovered many hilarious sketches that helped me laugh the pain away some. I also developed a major crush on Matt Meese (but I've accepted that I can't trick anybody into marrying me...)

My favorite sketches are: Dana's Dead, Flirting Academy, Scary True Story from the Future, and Awkward Double Date with Puritan Roommate.

Anyway, many people know that Studio C's creation was rooted in a little thing called Divine Comedy, an improv group at BYU. Every semester, they do a few shows, and this year was the first time they were putting on an alumni show, featuring Studio C cast members (since they all alumni).

So, Sam and I got tickets and attended the 7pm show.


I got to meet Stacey Harkey,
one of my favorite cast members!



We cut through the Chemistry building on the way out,
and Sam loved the new Chem t-shirts

No comments:

Post a Comment