Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Made for Me

In order to kick the year 2015 off on the right foot, Meredith and I went thrift shopping on Saturday. We both had two bags full of stuff to donate, and we were rewarded with our 20% off coupons. We probably spent about an hour and a half perusing the racks, and we filled our cart to the point of overflow. I didn't really need anything in particular, except for maybe a new track jacket.

I'd finally retired my black and grey Bennion Center track jackets, only because I just couldn't wear them anymore. They were full of holes, and frankly, they were as old as my cousin Kate. It was so hard getting rid of these jackets; I practically lived in them for the last six years, but even I knew that it was time.

As I made my way down the racks of work-out clothes, I stumbled upon a basic black dance jacket. It was perfect. The material was durable, it was basic, and it had a blue 'L' embroidered on the left side.

It was made for me!


Displaying IMG_2153.JPG
The absolutely perfect jacket that I plan on being buried in

Why didn't I get rid of these old jackets back in October when I first put them in my box of donations? 

I don't know.

But I'm glad I waited, otherwise I wouldn't have found the absolutely perfect jacket that was clearly made for me.

Oh, in addition to the jacket, I got a royal blue button down long-sleeved shirt, two new work-out tops, and a blue and white striped top.

I guess you could say I did good this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment