Sunday, January 11, 2015

This Weekend

This weekend was packed! Good thing too, because it was the last weekend before the start of the Spring Semester.

On Friday after work, I went mini-golfing on a triple date to FatCats. Sam and Alex were wagering that the loser had to wear the winner's school colors, which is funny because Sam is hard-core BYU and Alex is a die-hard Ute. Anyway, we played in teams, and Sam and I lost by 1pt. Guess that means someone's wearing red on Monday...

Me & Sam, Neil & Steph, and Alex & Sarah

On Saturday, I woke up early and decided to fill up on gas and then hit up the gym. Since gas prices have been so low lately, I just had to document how much it cost for me to fill up 3/4 of my tank.


After going to the gym, cleaning the church, and cleaning at home (my bedroom, the bathroom, the TV room, etc), I went to Michael's to stock up on canvas and then did my grocery shopping. I painted for a little while after I came home, and then I went to have dinner with Heather and Amy at Sea Salt.


Like I said, it was a pretty busy weekend. But I can't think of a better way to kick off the semester. This is going to be a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment