Thursday, April 14, 2016

MBA Final Presentation

So for my MBA class, not only do we have to take a final, but also do a final project and present to the class. For our project, we had to choose a nonprofit and write an executive summary that would determine whether or not the nonprofit would receive a fictitious $5 million multi-year donation. 

I chose Best Friends Animal Society (mostly because I wanted to learn more about the organization), and began combing through a few years worth of 990 tax forms to find the appropriate information to include in my paper.

After some advise from a fellow cohort-member, I had begun working on the project back before spring break. I was only able to do about half of the project due to the fact that we hadn't covered some of the material in class yet, but I'm happy to say I did everything in which I was able.

Anyway, I volunteered to present early so that I could have more time to prep for my defense presentation that would have been the day after the scheduled date. This meant I wouldn't have back-to-back class presentations (which is good because the content is so very different).

Done!

All that's left for this class is the final exam (that I'm taking a few days early) and I'll really be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment