Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Expecting A Miracle, Part 8

  • What kind of music does your baby react to?
Honestly, I'm not sure if he can actually hear the music I'm hearing. However I do think that my reaction to certain music helps him feel what I'm feeling. We were at the BYU Spectacular Homecoming concert recently (hosted by Kristen Chenoweth!), and the minute I sat down, he started moving like crazy. Whether that's because he enjoyed the broadway music or thought Kristen was just as funny as I did is still up for debate, but he had a blast nonetheless.
  • Make a play list of songs for your baby that you listened to while you were pregnant.
Glorious-David Archuleta
I want it that way- Backstreet Boys
Can't stop the feeling- Justin Timberlake
Try Everything-Shakira
How does a moment last forever- Celine Dion
All of me- John Legend
Who run the world- Beyonce
Any Adele song
Any Ed Sheeran song
Hamilton soundtrack
Wicked Soundtrack

These may be a very short list, but there are so many songs that bring me joy, I don't have the patience to list each one. Music is special to me, and Ive noticed that songs that speak to me are also speaking to him.

My son will grow up listening to Sam play the piano, and hopefully we can help grow a musical love within him as well. I still hope for that whole family band dream I had awhile back.

No comments:

Post a Comment