Monday, April 13, 2015

A bridal shower, a wedding, and stand up comedy

So, Sam's cousin got married this weekend, and I was invited to the bridal shower. It was a family bridal shower, so it was a lot of fun. Especially when all the women in the room, except for me, assembled their rings on one person's hand.


Seven rings for seven temple marriages

After my Temple shift on Saturday, we went to the sealing. I'd never been to a sealing anywhere other than the Salt Lake Temple, and it was simply beautiful.

After the Sealing


The beautiful Oquirrh Mountain Temple on a gorgeous sunny April Saturday

Sam's other cousin was performing in BYU's Humor U stand-up comedy show that night as well, so after a quick nap, we headed down to Provo to catch the show with Sam's parents, his brothers, his aunts and his uncles.
My ticket to the Humor U show


Overall, it was a crazy busy weekend, but I had a blast. Now all I need to do is finish my final proposal and presentation for my Tuesday class, and life will be perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment