Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Almost Summer

I can't believe that summertime is almost here. The last day of the semester is on Friday, my last class is tonight, and then Summer classes start on May 11. It's so strange to think that my first year of grad school is finished., and that I'll be graduating this time next year. It's even stranger to think that I'm going to be married when I graduate!

That's another thing; I'm getting married this summer! It still feels so surreal to be engaged, but I'm practically bursting with joy. We have so much to get done before I start my summer classes, but we are right on schedule. Our date is Saturday July 18, 2015 and we will be sealed in the Bountiful Temple.

We've got just under 12 weeks, but we can pull it off. I think we're both pretty stoked, which makes spending time apart during the week that much more challenging. I wish we could see each other more between Monday and Friday, but this is just how it is right now. Soon we'll be married and the whole "living together" aspect will help us bridge that gap.

Victoria and I went dress shopping last week (the day before the proposal), and found the most beautiful dress for me. I'd post pictures, but Sam is adamant about not seeing it until the wedding day.

Anyway, I'll keep posting updates, but May is going to be a pretty busy month!

No comments:

Post a Comment