Friday, April 24, 2015

A New Obsession

So it seems like every year, I find a new project within the arts that I just hone in on. Last year it was acrylic paints, this year it's homemade coasters. I found the idea on Pinterest when I was trying to figure out wedding gifts for a bunch of my friends getting married this summer. To make a coaster, you need: a shower tile ($0.33 at Home Depot), felt, sharpie markers, and modge podge. Draw/color your design, glue the felt on the bottom of the tile, and then use the modge podge as a sealant.

I had so much fun making sets of four for all of my friends that I made one for myself! I'm more than happy to make any set of four for $2. I can design it myself or do whatever someone has envisioned. I love making things even though I'm not crafty!




No comments:

Post a Comment