Thursday, November 27, 2014

Preferences (just in case you were curious)

My favorite color is blue, although I wear a lot of black.

My favorite food is a fire-grilled steak quesadilla from Cafe Rio.

My favorite animal is a panther, not just because it was my high school mascot, but because I've loved black cats ever since the first time I saw Hocus Pocus.

My favorite day of the week varies, but I usually like Thursdays the best.

My favorite piece of clothing is my black Bennion Center Track jacket, unfortunately, it's time to get rid of it because it has far too many holes in the arms.

My favorite activity is going to the Temple on Saturday mornings.

My favorite subject was English, but my favorite class in college was Theatre Singing.

My favorite sport is non-existent because I'm not really a sports person.

If I won a lot of money, I would use it to create my dream house.

I like to get up close to 6am every day, I'm definitely a morning person.

I like to go to bed sometime between 10-11pm.

My favorite game to play is blackjack, sometimes all you need is a deck of cards to keep yourself occupied.

My favorite book is The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton.

My favorite movie is Seven Brides for Seven Brothers.

My closest friend is a toss up between Bryce and Meredith.

If I had one wish, I would wish for no anxiety, for me or anyone else.

The thing I like most about myself if my ability to endure, especially when things get really crazy.

My favorite candy is Nerds, preferably the pink or the yellow ones.

My choice super power would be telekinesis, so that I could be just like Jean Grey.

My favorite breakfast food is bacon.

My favorite holiday is the 4th of July; I love fireworks, BBQs, and snow cones that often appear during the holiday.

My favorite song is Pachebel's Canon in D, and all of it's variations.

My favorite way to travel is by plane and with a buddy.

My favorite toy is probably my iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment