Wednesday, May 21, 2014

5 Fun Facts for May

1. I'm short. Yes, I realize that any body with eyes can see that, so it's no secret. But my point for mentioning it is because I really enjoy wearing high heels, they do amazing things for my already awesome legs.

2. I love the Big Bang Theory, I even named my car Sheldon because I'm practically obsessed with my parking spot.

3. I have four best friends: Bryce, Meredith, Victoria, and Steph. I've known Bryce for 10yrs, Meredith for 1yr, Victoria for 2yrs, and Steph for 5yrs.

4. I adore naps on the grass in the shade on a warm summer day. There is something to be said about just listening to the sounds of nature (ie the breeze in the trees, the birds, the stream, etc).

5. I could watch reruns of the TV series King of the Hill for the rest of my life and never get bored with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment