Thursday, May 8, 2014

The Paint Mixer

Mere and I started out summer the right way, by doing something new and exciting!

I suggested we go to the Paint Mixer because I'm till on the painting kick that started back in October, and I was ready to branch out past painting by numbers. Our theme for the night was "Colorful Paris," and I was SO excited.



Painting the background was fun, I think I picked up some new technique to try at home
Making the outline of the Eiffel Tower, fun but not as much as the background

Mere's finished painting




My finished painting
Us and and our awesome instructor for the evening, Dimitria (btw, she is in an awesome girl band and she even played us some of her music while we painted!)

I had so much fun, I even painted something else after I went back home because I was brimming with inspiration. I can't wait to see what else I find that leads to more paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment