Friday, May 23, 2014

Summer of Reading: Girls in White Dresses

This week, I read Girls in White Dresses by Jennifer Close.

I like novels that I can relate with, and while the narrative confused me at times, I thought it was a wonderfully written story about 20-somethings trying to deal with life while all of their friends seem to be getting married.

I'll be honest, I kept picking up and leaving off the story in different places, so I'm not 100% sure what the purpose of the plot was, because it felt like every 20 pages they would introduce a different girl that wasn't one of the core three.

Regardless, it was an interesting perspective from girls who are supposedly 3-6yrs older than me dealing with the drama of dating and marriage, etc.

I guess I liked it, I could relate with the characters even if there wasn't really a story line to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment