Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Mother's Day Skype Session

Tyler, 14 months down and only 10 to go


Since we had about 90 minutes of talk time with Tyler, we tried to take turns having one-on-one time. I let my parents have some time with him while I watched from the stairs. I really liked this photo because it demonstrates their situation with Tyler perfectly. You can tell how much they miss him and how special it was that they could talk to their baby boy.

Same photo as above but from a different perspective.

My parents are truly unique. How many non-Mormons would be so supportive of their son being a full-time missionary? We all can't wait for Tyler to come home. While it seems to be flying by, I can't help but feel sad that he still has so much time left. I miss talking to my brother, and I can't wait to have him back again. It sure is rough on my parents, and it wasn't quite clear to me how rough it really is for them until they got to talk to him. I can't believe how amazing my parents are, they are so much stronger than they advertise, and they advertise pretty blatantly. 

What a wonderful Sunday, and we'll get to see him in 7 months for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment